Richard Keegan’s fantastic local radio program ‘Let’s Do This’ has brought us fascinating conversations with local people doing extraordinary things. Richard is taking some time off before regathering for Season 2. Here’s a message from Richard (The Duck) along with links to the podcast:
With covid lockdowns we’re taking a break for a wee while. But we will be back re-energised; rejuvenated; reinvigorated for season 2.
I want to thank all my guests over the past 4 months and promise I will catch-up for season 2
If you missed the program, you can still listen to the podcasts.
- Episode 1: Serena Joyner – Resilient Blue Mountains
- Episode 2: Lis Bastian – The Big Fix
- Episode 3: Roe Morrow – Permaculture
- Episode 4: John Merson – Blue Mts World Heritage Institute
- Episode 5: Greg Mortimer – Lithgow Power.
- Episode 6: Elly Chatfield – Reconciliation
- Episode 7: Deb Dare – Musician and Activist
- Episode 8: Emmanuela Prigioni – Farm it Forward
- Episode 9: Annabel Murray – Low Carbon Living
- Episode 10: Peter LeGras – Open Street Maps
- Episode 11: Winton Evers – EcoProfit
- Episode 12: Noni McDevitt – UNICEF
- Episode 13: Winton Evers – The Return of Winton.
- Episode 14: Chris Timbs – Keeping Contacts
- Episode 15: Roy Tasker – Planet Ark
- Episode 16: Jasmine Cook – Blue Mts Youth Council.
PLUS: I will be making new podcasts while I’m in my hibernation cave at the top of Nellies Glenn.
You can find the podcasts on these platforms…